11/04/2010

Seal - Secret

Secret by Seal.




Exercise.
Fill the blanks with the missing verbs. Think about the right conjugation.

you must ______ me, I_____ one of your secrets


you must ______ me, I_____ one of your secrets

I _________ to you. I ________ to you. and you __________ to me.

you must ________ me, I_____ one of your secrets.

from what I _____, you're ________ hard to _____ it.

well I ______ to you. i _________ to you. i _______ to you. and you _________ to me.

_______me, i'm your hearts keeper.

meant for 3:21AM, she will _______ here. oh yes she will

and I ________ to you. yes, I _________ to you. I __________ to you. and you ________ to me.

________me, I________ one of your secrets.

from what I ______, you’re __________ hard to ________ it.

but I _________ to you. I ____________ to you. i ________ to you.

and you _________ to me. you _________ to me. you ________ to me.

Possible verbs:
See
Meet
Belong
Know
Look at
Try
Be
Keep

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario