6/09/2011

Types of Work

Types of Work.
I'm all ears extra activity #5 on Page 56.


Lesson 10.Audio name on I-tunes and the I-pod: "Types of Work".
Audio name on your CD: "Types of Work.mp3".

Vocabulary.
RSVP. Verb. To respond to an invitation. "I was invited to Joan's party, but I haven't RSVP'd".
Hear back from. Verb. Receive communication from. "I still need to hear back from my uncle George".
Accounting.
Marketing.
Finance.
Retail.
Orthopedic surgeon.
Automobile industry.
Hospitality industry.
Moonlight. Verb. "I moonlight as a taxi driver on weekends".
Just out of curiosity.

Questions about Context.
1. What’s the plan?
2. When?
3. What time?
4. Where?
5. Tell us what these people attending the party do for a living:
Jennifer:
James:
Janice:
Tim:
Megan:

Script.
You can find the script at http://englishvillemexico.blogspot.com/2010/04/scripts-lesson-10.html  .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario